Tailored to the needs of nonprofit organizations for their public facing websites.
Check out our recommended steps for getting started with the JJ竞技登录赛事 Website Package.
Understanding what it is, how it is hosted, and what makes it different from other website offerings?
Modules are the building blocks that are used to create the website pages with in the JJ竞技登录赛事 Website Package. See what the modules are and how they are used.
Get started using JJ竞技登录赛事 Website Package with these short videos to hit the ground running and headed in the right direction.
Common terms used during the implementation of the JJ竞技登录赛事 Website Package by the Digital Services Team.
Ensuring a successful website implementation by setting and meeting expectations.
To ensure a successful JJ竞技登录赛事 Website Package experience, follow these simple steps:
Common terms used during the implementation of the JJ竞技登录赛事 Website Package by the Digital Services Team
- BBWP Framework: The “JJ竞技登录赛事 Website Package” (BBWP) Framework is the underlying structure that the Website is built on. It is a flexible front end drag and drop interface that gives you total control over the layout of your pages and positioning of modules , all within a PCI v3.2 compliant environment.
- JJ竞技登录赛事 Builder: The tool used to create the page structure within the “JJ竞技登录赛事 Website Package” (BBWP) Framework.
- Content Inventory Worksheet: The Content Inventory Worksheet is the first step in the Navigation Workshop exercise. This worksheet is designed to force strategic thinking about current Website content by defining calls to action, target audience, content owners, etc.
- Content Optimization: Website content optimization is the practice of updating and adjusting webpage content (copy, links, images, video, etc.) and formatting to make that content search engine friendly as well as implementing standard user experience best practices.
- Custom Visual Design: The “Custom Visual Design” is the creation of a look and feel of the website that is unique to your organization. It is derived from both strategic exercises and inspiration sites discussed during the Strategy phase of the website creation . This defines the aesthetics of the Website that may include layouts, branding, animation, etc., but is limited to the functionality within the Modules and the number of revision rounds defined in the statement of work.
- Functional Overview: Provide an overview of WordPress functionality to client staff of how to use the BBWP platform including adding content, uploading assets, page configuration, and the illustration of client-specific settings as related to the implementation. Note: This is not formal training and does not include training workbooks, training environments and/or provide continuing education credit.
- Module: A “Module” is a container of predefined functionality that can be inserted into a page as content using the page editor.
- Online Card Sorting: Online card sorting is designed to refine website navigation and define information architecture to determine an efficient site map for the website
- Persona: A persona is a reliable and realistic representation of your key audience segments for reference. They are designed to focus the decisions surrounding site components by adding a layer of real-world consideration to the conversation. They also offer a quick and inexpensive way to test and prioritize those features throughout the development process.
- Prototype: A prototype is a mid-to-high-fidelity design model of the final user interface (UI) of your website. As well as offering a more detailed look at the visual attributes of your design, prototypes usually include the first user interaction. The prototype is used to demonstrate and validate the functionality and user experience of the design by adding events, animations, variables, and advanced interactions. The general idea of a high-fidelity prototype is to represent as close to the final product as possible.
- Revision/Revision Rounds: A round of revisions is defined by a “revision window” or a specific period of time from when a design is presented to a defined end date. Once the deadline for the round of revision has past and the revision window has closed, the designer will begin implementing the requested changes. Meeting invites should be set out to the client marking the end of the revision window.
- Saved Rows and Saved Modules: A saved module is a preconfigured element that can be used as a good starting point when creating pages. This is something that is initially set up by your JJ竞技登录赛事 designer that can be used and reused multiple times to optimize workflow and speed up the page creation process going forward. a row might contain a number of reusable pre-configured modules. This can either be ‘Standard’ or ‘Global’. When you save an item as global, each instance of it that you drag into any page on your site is linked to all other instances. Any change you make to one instance will update all instanced and the global saved version. If you save an item as standard, each instance in your layout is independent of the centrally saved row or module and from any other instance of it. In other words, once you drag a standard row or module into your layout, it’s just like any other row or module at that point.
- Site Map: Sitemaps are organized lists that show connections between web pages, web page trees, and website content. A visual sitemap is a very effective method for both planning and communicating ideas about a website’s structure.
- Usability Testing: Usability Testing takes the guesswork out of design decisions by validating them with real users by testing interaction with first click/navigation tests and designs by asking direct questions to participants.
- Wireframe: A website wireframe is a visual guide that represents the skeletal framework of a website. Wireframes are created for the purpose of arranging elements to best accomplish a specific task. These are created in a black & white (or greyscale), and are not used to define any visual style, typography or imagery.